News Center

Drywall Manufacture Or Gypsum Board Or Gypsum Wallboard

Wallboard, drywall and cement board are widely available panel types contractors and homeowners use in new construction or remodeling projects. Wallboard and Drywall Wallboard and drywall are different names for the same product. Compressed gypsum panels, covered with paper facing, install directly on wall studs. ...

Related News