News Center

Eleutherian Powder Mills Layout

Eleutherian Mills Wikipedia. From 1802 to 1921, eleutherian mills was a gunpowder mill site used for the manufacture of explosives by the du pont family business, which was founded by eleuthre irne du pont.The name also refers to the house on the hill above the mills, which was the first du pont family home in america.In 1952, the site became an outdoor museum, and the hagley museum and ...

Related News