News Center

Limestone Rod Called

Very short segments of drapery rods that flank a window rather than span it are called drapery arms. Theyre often used when the draperies are stationary and purely for decoration. Tip If youre looking for a fresh way to add texture to a room, using drapery arms can

Related News